söndag 27 januari 2013

Miley Cyrus är så gullig!

I en ny intervju med Cosmopolitan pratar Miley Cyrus om sin fästman (eller kanske make, om man ska tro skvallret). 

"In fact, Cyrus gushes about how attractive her husband-to-be is, telling the magazine, "I'll literally look at him and will be like 'You are hot, dear god!' " 

Describing a moment at home recently, she adds, "The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, 'I'm gonna faint – the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.' So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, 'Who's that? He is so hot!' 'That's my hubby!"


Så sött!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar