onsdag 29 februari 2012

Hur man håller lågan uppe?

En text jag hittade på lilla skinny Kendras blogg.

"For a lot of couples the romance can fade over time, but Hank and I work hard to keep things fun and interesting in life and in the bedroom. Marriage is a team sport; you can’t do it alone. The key to our happiness is teamwork and a mutual love and admiration. With that said, here are five things I absolutely love about my man Hank.

1. After three years of marriage Hank knows how to keep things hot in the bedroom. For some, the spark can die down after the first year of marriage, but Hank is always creative in the bedroom.

2. Hank is hot! I’m so attracted to Hank and it’s not just about his looks (let’s face it, he’s a handsome man) but I’m so attracted to his personality and who he is as a person. He’s everything I ever dreamed of.

3. Hank laughs at me! I have so many “blond” moments every day and Hank just laughs at me. Laughing is such a huge thing in a relationship and when a man can laugh at himself and others, it’s sexy.

4. I am so comfortable around Hank. You know it’s true love when you can fart around each other and it’s not a big turn off or anything. It’s just life.

5. Hank loves me! He always lets me know he thinks I’m sexy, whether I have no makeup on, or am dressed for a workout…he loves me, who I am, and whether it’s a butt grab, or I walk in the room and he looks at me and says “damn!” it just makes me so happy to know that the man I love, loves me just as much as I love him."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar